Sunday, May 18, 2008

// Begin AD-5 Entry.

There was once a princess. She was not the princess you would normally think of; dainty and fair, without much utility for things in the real world. She is something quite rare, quite inescapable.

She is the escapist of my dreams: there is scarcely a period when I am awake that I do not long to be asleep, in her embrace. My Valkyrie. My Princess.

I remember looking upon her, when the days were so simple. Before I realized that everything is a lie.

// End AD-5 Entry.

___________________________________________


// Begin VE-7 Entry.

Oh, what may I say of him, my gentle and fair officer.

Gentle and fair! If ever words could understate. His violent nature is beneath the surface, like a tempest waiting to take hold of his body. His power is unmistakable. He has died with those at Thermopylae, lived with those at Marathon, and crossed into the valley of the dead. He has walked through time.

And he is mine.

When our souls breathe again, it will be all the sweeter for what we have endured.

// End VE-7 Entry.

No comments: